Hey there, fellow sales enthusiasts! In this blog post, we’re diving deep into the Conversations feature in LeadStack. We’ll unravel how to make the most of this tool, understand what’s happening within the Conversations Tab, and ultimately win more sales for your business.
Navigating the Conversations Tab
To get started, click on the Conversations Tab, typically located below or next to the logo in your LeadStack interface. Once you’re there, you’ll be greeted with a comprehensive view of all your conversations, both with your team and your leads.
The Conversations Tab is where the magic happens. It serves as the central hub for all your inbound and outbound communications. Here’s how to navigate it effectively:
- Unread Messages: Clicking on “Unread” filters and displays all the unread messages that you and your team need to address. This is your go-to place to quickly identify which leads are engaging positively and which may require some extra attention.
- Filters: LeadStack offers a range of filters, allowing you to organize conversations based on various parameters. You can filter by recent, start (for important conversations), outbound, inbound, and more. These filters help you streamline your inbox and stay focused on what matters most.
- Search Function: The search function comes in handy when you need to find specific leads or conversations quickly. Whether it’s a person’s name or specific content information, you can use the search function to locate them effortlessly.
- Advanced Filters: For more precise organization, you can apply advanced filters. For instance, you can filter conversations based on the assigned contact owner, last message direction (inbound or outbound), and even by unassigned conversations. These features are especially beneficial for managers who want to keep a close eye on team interactions.
- Message Type: LeadStack integrates with various messaging channels, such as email, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, and more. You can filter conversations based on message type to stay updated on the latest messages from your leads across different platforms.
Exploring Conversations in Detail
Once you click on a conversation, you’ll get a detailed view of your interaction with a lead. Here’s what you can do:
- Respond: Easily respond to messages within the platform. You can also send text messages directly from your desktop, making communication swift and convenient.
- Attachments and Emoticons: You can attach files and even add emoticons to your messages, adding a personal touch to your conversations.
- Templates and Snippets: Create templates for frequently used responses. This helps save time and ensures consistency in your messaging.
- Lead Information: On the right side of the conversation window, you’ll find essential lead information, including their name, contact details, email, and more. This provides valuable context during your conversation.
- Active Workflows and Campaigns: Get insights into the lead’s journey within your sales process. See which workflows and campaigns they’re part of and where they stand in your opportunities pipeline.
Next to the Conversations Tab, you’ll find the “Manual Actions” tab. This feature allows you to create lists of manual actions that require your attention or your team’s. You can prioritize and manage these actions efficiently, enhancing your productivity.
Templates and Trigger Links
Lead Stack also provides a section for creating templates and trigger links. Templates are incredibly useful for quickly responding to common queries, while trigger links help you track lead behavior and trigger automated workflows accordingly.
In future posts, we’ll delve deeper into these features, providing advanced tips and tricks. Remember, if you ever have questions, feel free to refer back to this blog or reach out to our support team.
With a strong grasp of the Conversations feature in LeadStack, you’re well on your way to winning more sales for your business. Happy selling!