On this video, Zach shares about a new feature that has been rolled out. You can share another call with another user!
How To Use CloudPano Live Video Chat on Virtual Tour
1. Create a CloudPano virtual tour
2. On your tour editor, go to Live Tab
3. Turn on CloudPano Live
4. Turn on notifications and add the name and email of the person to be notified.
5. If you want to book via Calendly, scroll down and add your Calendly URL.
5. Once done, hit publish and you will see a camera icon on the right side of the tour.
6. Share the tour link so users can join the Cloudpano Live Chat.
How To Share Screen On a CloudPano Live Video Chat Call and More Virtual Showroom Software Features!
1. Open CloudPano Live Chat by clicking the video icon on the right side of the tour.
2. Camera and microphone settings pop up, so please allow access to avoid any issues.
3. Then your face shows up You may also click on the Live icon on your tour. You may also enter your name in the CloudPano Live lobby and click Connect.
The latest tech companies are adapting rapidly to help expand tools for selling in a post COVID-19 world. Every day, we hear questions and concerns from users of virtual tours all over:
“How do I stream a live call with my clients?”
“How can I share and sell with virtual tour software?”
“What software and tech make it easy to market my business without requiring in-person meetings?”
With CloudPano Live, all this is possible!
We have created a groundbreaking feature to expand its product offerings around the world. You can now have a live video chat conversation directly on a 3D/360º virtual tour created on the CloudPano platform. This makes it possible to have a virtual live streaming “showing” without having to physically go to a location. Stay remote, but keep the personal touch alive through a proper sales presentation. Great for real estate, RV dealership, car dealership, multi-family apartments, and property management – keep reading to learn more!
The new feature is called “CloudPano Live.” Check out the demo video below:
CloudPano Live removes the fear and challenge of going on-location. Stay at home and expose your clients to multiple properties and sales inventory.
This feature is here to stay – as a salesperson or broker, you can remove the painful requirement of going to showing after showing, only to lead to your clients saying “pass,” and feel like you wasted your time.
Imagine a world where – with one click – you can enter a location and have a productive conversation over a virtual tour. And yes, you can share the screen easily with one click of a button.
CloudPano and “CloudPano Live” have a chance to completely change the virtual sales environment for the next decade. To get started free, visit CloudPano.com
Ready to get started with CloudPano Live? Read our detailed help page here: https://blog.cloudpano.com/cloudpano-live-help-page/
CloudPano Live Success Stories
Get started today with CloudPano Live. Join CloudPano Pro Plus here.
360º virtual tour featured here by Tacey Jungmann of Snowberry Lane PhotographyFeatured tour link here: https://app.cloudpano.com/tours/ftBLGUz49