New Feature! You can now upload virtual tours to Google Street View using CloudPano.com! Learn more by watching this video. Then get started by creating a CloudPano Pro Plus account here: https://www.cloudpano.com/add-to-cart/
I hope you are well today. I have good news. You can now upload directly to Google Street View inside your CloudPano.com editor.
This is HUGE news! Why? Because your clients can benefit greatly from this service and you can add another revenue stream into your business.
To learn more about the new Google Street View feature, please watch the video here:
How To Upload Virtual Tours To Google Street View
- Log in to app.cloudpano.com
- Create and publish a virtual tour
- Go back to the CloudPano tour editor, on the left side bottom click on the little Man icon on the lower left side tab.
- -it will direct to the Google Street View Editor
- Click the green button that says Start Building A Tour
- Authorize your Google Account
- Type in the Business Name to sync the address with Google My Business and the map will load to the location. Then Click Next Step.
- Select the images and click the next step.
- Review the information posted, and once done, proceed to the Street View Editor
- Add a scene by selecting the photo on the right side and review the position of the spot on the map. It should be on the same spot.
- Add another photo and check on the map. Click and drag the icon to change the position and adjust if needed.
- Continue adding photos, adjusting the position, and set North.
- To connect images to their location, click the plus sign on each of the images you want to be connected to.
- Once done, click Publish to GSV.
- A notification pops up that your tour is uploading.
- Take note, it takes Google to process your virtual tour.
- Wait for the email that your tour has been published on Google Street View
Some important notes about this feature:
- This is iteration 1. We have some updates coming soon including levels and design upgrades.
- Uploading to Google Street View takes time (Google needs some extra time to process your data), so please make sure to be patient with your uploads. At first, they may appear out of order or be missing some photos. This is normal in the process. Give it a few days.
- You will get emails and notifications as you go through this process. This way you are informed as Google accepts your tours.
- If you are having issue, re-watch the video, or email [email protected]
- We are dedicated to making this the best GSV upload experience available. Understand these large features take time and lots of QA. 🙂
Not sure what Google Street View is? No worries. We have more content coming to help you get started selling GSV as a service and becoming a local marketing juggarant. Stay tuned to these emails and watch our youtube channel.
I am thankful for the CP team and dedicated effort to continually improve CloudPano.
Thank you everyone in our community. I appreciate your kindness and consistent effort to make each other better.
Co Founder – CloudPano.com
PS: Ready to join us inside CloudPano Pro Plus? Good. Get started here: https://www.cloudpano.com/add-to-cart/
PPS: Watch the webinar “How To Start a Wildly Profitable Virtual Tour Business” Click here: https://virtualtourprofit.com/index.html