How To Add Transparency / Opacity To Virtual Tour Icons With CloudPano
How To Add Transparency To Your Icons With Your Virtual Tour Software
- Login to CloudPano at app.cloudpano.com
- Create or edit your virtual tour
- On your tour editor, add infospot
- Click open Library
- Upload the icon from your computer or community library
- If you have added the icon to your tour, you can make it look smooth and see-through by clicking and dragging your chosen opacity level.
- That’s how to add a transparent icon, hit publish and share your tour!